When it comes to notebooks, the choices are pretty overwhelming. But the ASUS Chromebook really stands tall when it comes to all the specs you need. Rugged, water resistant, nice amount of memory and processing speed. It ticks a lot of boxes.
Lets take a closer look at some of the fantastic features on offer.
- Rugged construction with reinforced rubber guards, spill resistant keyboard and easy grip handles.
- Lightweight (2.65 pounds) body
- Manufacturer states that it can be dropped from 3.9 feet, making it one tough cookie.
- Fast Intel Celeron N3060 Processor (2M Cache, up to 2.48 GHz).
- 11.6 inches HD Anti-Glare Display, with 180 degree hinge for flat viewing.
- Comes ready installed with Google Chrome and a ton of google apps.
ASUS state it’s the “ideal education computer for every school IT manager, student, and teacher”. And to be honest, I couldn’t disagree. It’s an absolute beast.
I mean, how many times do we drop our phones, tablets etc? Spilling a drink on our laptop whilst you’re studying is just too easy to do. So not having to worry about those little mishaps is a huge relief.
The ASUS Chromebook C202 is also designed for easy maintenance to minimize downtime. The result is a Chromebook which is designed for maximum use.
Battery life is definitely a winner as well, lasting a minimum nine hours of solid use. With lighter usage you should be able to get around 3 days use from one charge. Are you listening Apple???
The chromebook comes in either a very attractive dark blue, or a futuristic silver. Both are super stylish and your friends will be green with envy when you whip it out of your bag.
In the Google Play Store, you can access a huge library of apps, games, music, movies, TV, books, magazines, all from your Chromebook.
With the built-in storage for offline access PLUS an additional 100GB of Google Drive space, you can be rest assured that all of your files are backed up automatically. Winner!
*This post contains affiliate links, where we maybe compensated.
Rugged and stylish with a ton of great features.
- Rugged construction
- Spill resistant keyboard
- Sleek design
- 9-10 hour battery life of continuous use
ASUS Chromebook C202SA-YS02 11.6" Ruggedized and Water Resistant Design with 180 Degree (Intel Celeron 4 GB, 16GB eMMC, Dark Blue,...
- Ready for drops and spills with rugged construction with reinforced rubber guards, easy grip handles, and a spill resistant keyboard
- Lightweight 2.65 pound body and rugged construction that can be dropped from 3.9 feet* so you can take it anywhere without disruption
Newest HP 14-inch Chromebook HD SVA (1366 x 768) Display, Intel Dual Core Celeron N2840 2.16GHz, 4GB DD3L RAM, 16GB...
- Intel Dual Core Celeron N2840 with Intel HD Graphics (2.16 GHz, 1 MB cache) , 4GB 1600MHz DDR3L SDRAM, 16GB eMMC flash memory, No Optical Drive
- 14" diagonal HD SVA BrightView WLED-backlit (1366 x 768), microSD media card reader, Built-in HP TrueVision HD webcam with microphone
- 11.6 inch ( 1366 x 768), 16:9
- Intel Celeron Processor N3060, 1.6 GHz to 2.48 GHz
- 4 GB Memory. Spill Resistant - Yes
- Google Chrome system. Brightness: 220 units
Acer Chromebook R 13 Convertible, 13.3-inch Full HD Touch, MediaTek MT8173C, 4GB LPDDR3, 32GB, Chrome, CB5-312T-K5X4
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS - an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically*, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (*Internet connection is required).