With a ton of fitness trackers on the market, Fitbit has to be at the top of that list. They are well known for making quality trackers, to help you keep track of fitness levels.
Fitbit trackers always have an array of fantastic features, extensive functionality and its of course, their well known slick design.
Plus, coming in a ton of colors and designs, theres sure to be one that catches your eye.
The very latest in the Charge range, is of course the Charge 3. Lets take a look at some of the key features of the The Fitbit Charge 3.
These key features include:
- PurePulse continuous, automatic wrist-based heart rate tracking.
- Better measure the calories you burn.
- See call, text & calendar notifications on the OLED display.
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep and wake with a silent vibrating alarm
- Maximize your workouts using the simple heart rate zones (Fat Burn, Cardio and Peak).
- Track your activity such as steps, distance, calories burned.
- Find moments of calm throughout your day with personalized guided breathing sessions based on your heart rate.
- Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to your laptop or other iOS, Android and Windows devices.
- Battery life of up to 7 days
The build Quality of the Fitbit Charge 3 is far superior quality than the original Charge. The band for one is much sturdier and thicker.
The tracker also reminds you to move, by setting how many hours you want it to remind you to move. You can also use it to schedule alarms to remind you to do other things, which is incredibly handy.
You can track your water and calorie intake to make sure you stay hydrated and monitor how much you are eating.
All in all, the Fitbit Charge 3 is a great buy, with great functionality.
Here are some more of our picks offer.
*This post contains affiliate links, where we maybe compensated.
Great functionality, with updated features
- Better measure the calories you burn
- Automatic wrist-based heart rate tracking
- Battery life of up to 7 days
- Splash proof
- Wristband can rub if not secure
- Get the power of continuous heart rate in Fitbit's slimmest design yet-all day, during workouts and beyond
- With heart rate, you can better measure calorie burn, and use zones (Fat Burn, Cardio, and Peak) to find the right workout intensity for your goals
- Better measure calorie burn, understand resting heart rate & more with 24/7 heart rate tracking and a battery life of up to 7 days (varies with use and other factors)
- Choose from 15+ exercise modes like run, bike, swim, yoga, circuit training and more, set a goal, and get real-time stats during your workouts to see how you can keep getting better
- Track your all-day activity, 24/7 heart rate, & sleep stages -- all with a 4+ day battery life (varies with use and other factors)
- Take your favorite music phone-free by storing 300+ songs or downloading stations from Pandora or playlists from Deezer
- One syncs automatically and wirelessly to tablets, computers and 150+ leading iOS, Android and Windows smartphones using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology.
- Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack