There’s drones and there’s DRONES. The Holystone HS100 is surefire the latter. Such a fantastic piece of kit, super advanced and jam packed with a ton of features.
Whether you’re a noob to drones or an expert, this hits every spot. Sleek in design, with a ton of features including:
- GPS assisted flight: Pinpoint positioning details of your drone.
- Built in Return-to-Home, meaning the drone will automatically return to home precisely when its battery is low or if flying out of range. So no lost drones!
- Optimized 720P 120° FOV FPV Wi-Fi Camera: 90° Adjustable angle, captures high-quality video and aerial photos. With Real-Time Viewing from your remote control.
- Follow Me Mode: The drone actually follows and captures you wherever you move. I mean, imagine the possibility for amateur film making.
- Super simple controls, so is very intuitive.
Holy Stone recommend you fly this at no more than 22 mph. Which is a decent speed for action shots. Swooping down, side to side etc. But as most people fly theirs around 15mph, its more than enough leeway for fast shots.
The drone comes with wide angle HD camera recording the videos in high definition720P. It comes with 90 degree Camera angle adjustment which allows you to record videos at multiple angles. Take-off and landing are very smooth, with no jerkiness of some cheaper drones.
The Controller is very handy and easy to hold and also recharges pretty quickly. The GPS is perfect for maintaining a steady hover, even when against a bit of wind. Though not sure how it would hold up against a proper gust. These things are fairly light for what they are.
All in all, its a dynamo of a drone that you really won’t be disappointed with.
Just remember: It averages around a 15 minute flight time and has a 4/5 hour recharge time for the batteries, so make sure you pack a few extra packs of batteries.
Check below for some more awesome models.
*This post contains affiliate links, where we maybe compensated.
- GPS assisted flight
- Built in Return-to-Home
- Optimized 720P High Resolution
- 15 Minute Battery Life
- Won't withstand high winds
- Compact and lightweight quadcopter drone (1.1 lbs);Capture high-quality pictures perfectly
- Ultra-precise piloting and extended flight range of up to 1.2 mile with Parrot Skycontroller 2
- Immersive flight experience with Parrot Cockpitglasses (FPV goggles)
ANAFI Parrot Drone | Foldable Quadcopter Drone with 4K HDR Camera | Compact, Silent & Autonomous | Realize your shots...
- This drone with a camera equipped with f/2.4 wide angle ASPH lens, HDR, and up to 2.8 times digital zoom captures spectacular 4K videos, Full HD or 2.7K videos (2704x1520), and 21 MP photos without loss of quality. Additionally, you have a timer, a Burst mode that captures 10 photos per second, and wizards to take over professional settings
- 32.0MP sphere panoramas - In addition to horizontal, vertical, and 180° panoramas, Mavic Air stitches 25 photos together in just eight seconds to create crystal clear 32.0MP sphere panoramas.
- Lightweight and compact foldable design - You can take it anywhere with you.
Tello Quadcopter Drone with HD Camera and VR,Powered by DJI Technology and Intel Processor,Coding Education,DIY Accessories,Throw and Fly (with Controller)
- Flying Tello couldn't be easier! Just pull out your phone to fly anytime or anywhere with intuitive controls.
- Even if you don't know how to fly, you can record pro-level videos with EZ Shots and share them on social media from your smartphone.
Force1 UDI U818A Drone Camera Live Video WiFi FPV Return Home Altitude Hold VR Comp Compatible Quadcopter
- FIRST PERSON VIEW (FPV) with VR HEADSET COMPATIBILITY: Drones with live camera feed allow you to view your flight directly from your Apple or Android mobile device (tablet or smartphone) via real time video
- Speed over checkpoint beacons that track your drone's position and progress. Race against the clock or compete with up to 3 other pilots
- Engage in aerial combat as you defend or destroy checkpoint beacons. Lock onto your opponents, fire and shoot them out of the sky